Customer has done proxy assignments in the system. When performing an employee import with the column 'Proxy' blank, it is resetting all the user's proxy assignments.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Do proxy assignments in the system using Proxy Management or Proxy Import
- Go to Admin Center > Update User Information > Employee Import
- Download the data import file template
- Fill out the file with the user information and let the column Proxy blank
- Import this file to the system
- Notice that the users lost the proxy rights granted before
The column 'Proxy' in the User Data File updates all the proxy assignments done for that specific user. If the user used to have proxy rights and you are trying to import without data in this column, the system will reset all the proxy rights.
In case you don't want to control the proxy assignments through Employee Import, you can remove this column from the UDF. Please contact your implementation partner or open an incident to SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support requesting to remove it in the Data Model.
After removing the column, please make sure to update the files you are using to import either manually or through scheduled jobs.
Proxy, Reset, Employee Import, UDF, User Data File, overwriting, overwrite, proxy permission are not available, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , How To