- An error is displayed when building a report on a specific BEx query: "Invalid answers. Sytem "<SID>" Value 'value' for variable <variable> is invalid.".
- Error is appearing after selecting the prompt values for the BEx query from the list of values or entering it manually like the value is in the list.
- The behavior is the same in all Web Intelligence interfaces.
- Issue is not reproducible if query prompt is filled with the key value, e.g. "32018" instead of "3.2018".
- Error is occurring since updating the BW version from 7.5 SP6 to 7.5 SP12.
" Value 'value' for variable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 5 Patch 2
- SAP BW 7.5 SP12
- Web Intelligence
- BICS interface
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, bex, bw, error, invalid, answers, prompt, lov, select, manual , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.