When running the Follow-up Evaluation report on an item that has Supervisor only evaluation, the data shows more retraining than the amount of users that have completed the item twice.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Have Supervisor A, User B, and User C
- Create an Item with a Follow-up Evaluation that is only for the Supervisor
- User B and C complete the course for the first time ever
- Supervisor A then completes the surveys for the first time ever
- Run the Follow-up Evaluation report
- Take note of only one First Time Completion and one record on Item Retraining
This is a gap in the system. The report was not intended to be used with Supervisor only follow-up evaluations or a mix.
As this is currently as designed, either a custom report can be created to pull the data in a different manner or an enhancement request can be created.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
2379690 - LMS: Custom Report Development and Support
report follow-up evaluation eval survey supervisor retraining first time completion item lms successfactors data learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem