This KB article explains the difference in behavior of the Offer Letter format, when it is downloaded as PDF vs. when it is sent to the Print option and then opened as PDF.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the instance > Recruiting Tab > any requisition where candidate is in Offer status.
- Click on "Take action" and go Offer letter tab, click on the download option, download the offer letter and see the offer letter format.
- Click on print option and then check the offer letter format.
- Notice both formats are different.
- This is the Expected Behavior.
- When an offer letter is sent to print option, the PDF tool used to generate the Offer letter (PDF) is a 3rd party and uses its own format and fonts to generate the PDF.
- This sometimes creates a difference between the Offer letter format downloaded as PDF and the offer letter Print-Preview version.
- The best way to improve the similitude between the two is by trial.
- Simpler offers templates will be more likely retain the formatting dimensions when "printed viewed".
sf, success factors, RCM, offer template, print, View Formatting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem