- When doing Take Action > Change Job and Compensation Information, when the effective date value is not changed, upon saving, only Job Info rules are triggered. The Compensation Information rules are not triggered at all.
- You have a rule in Comp Info that sets certain values (e.g. create new Pay Component)
- You are using the old Employee Profile v12 Version
- Because the rule is not triggered, no record in Comp Info is created
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Compensation Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
v12, compensation information, rules, workflow, not triggered, take action, mss, ECT-104351 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.