You want to know if the Balance Confirmation Statement can be sorted based on Due Date of Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Receivables Work center.
- Go to the Customers view and then to Balance Confirmation Subview.
- Show All Released Balance Confirmations.
- Choose the Balance Confirmation ID 123(123 here represents Balance Confirmation ID).
- Choose Preview and select Send Options.
- Choose the Hyperlink of Template Name Balance notification.
You could see that the Balances are sorted based on Invoice Date.
Currently, the list of Invoices in Balance Confirmation Statement is sorted as per the following fields in this order: Document Date, Document ID, Document Type Code, Open Amount, Transaction Amount.
It is not possible to change the behaviour to sort the Invoices based on Due date in Balance Confirmation Statement.
The system works as designed.
"Balance Confirmation Statement" "Due Date" , KBA , balance confirmation statement sorting , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem