In administer time page, the time accounts are displaying balances but no accruals are posted.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Employee's Administer Time page - > Click on Time Accounts tab
- There are no accrual posted for a particular time account but still the balance is being shown.
This is expected behavior when you have the 'Simulate Accrual' is set to 'Yes' in the 'Time Account Type' settings.
- Simulate Accrual set to 'Yes' means, the balance shown in the page is a simulated balance of the accrual period.
- When someone requests an absence in the future, their accruals until that date will then be simulated.
- If you do not want the balance to be shown before the accrual are posted, then set the Simulate Accrual to 'No'
Simulate Accrual Time off Balance Time Account Time Account Type Accrual Simulation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem