You would like to withdraw the Shopping Cart from approval however Withdraw From Approval button is grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center
- Go to the Self Services and select Self-Services Overview
- Go to the Shppping and select Track My Shopping Carts
- Open the relevant Shopping Cart
- You can see that Withdraw From Approval button is grayed out
The relevant shopping cart is Rejecetd by approver. When approver reject a request, that request cannot be changed or resubmitted. The rejection is final. Hence the Withdraw From Approval button is grayed out.
Approver can use Send back for Revision instead of Reject. If approver rejected the request, the employee who created is informed and the request for approval is removed from manager task list.
Note: The creator of the shopping cart receives this notification in the Inbox sub view of the Work view of the Home work center
Withdraw From Approval button is grayed out in shopping cart , Withdraw From Approval , KBA , withdraw from approval button is grayed , withdraw from approval , AP-REQ-IR , Internal Request , Problem