After adding an extension column to a list in adaptation mode, the change is not reflected in the user interface (UI).
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
A table has been copied from one facet to another.
For example, the Products table has been copied and pasted into the Overview facet of the Sales Quotes view in the Sales work centre.
- Go into the HTML5 UI.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any sales quote, e.g. 123. (123 represents the ID of the sales quote).
- Enter adaptation mode by clicking the Adapt button and choosing either the Edit Master Layout option or the Edit Page Layout option and seelcting a layout.
- Hover the mouse curser over the columns in the Products table
- Click the Add Fields icon (a plus sign).
- Add any field by ticking it's box and pressing Apply button.
- Click the Adapt buttons and choose the End Layout Changes option to save the changes.
The field is not added to the table.
This is expected system behavior.
Extension columns cannot be added to pasted lists.
Make the required changes to the original table in the Products facet, remove the table from the overview Facet, then copy and paste it back in.
pasted, section, table, embedded component, copy, ec, can't edit, list, , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , Problem