- Some of the datasources are not available when adding data to a new Story.
- Some of the connection types like SAP BW and SAP S/4HANA are grayed out.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.16.4
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP S/4HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a BW or S/4HANA Live data connection.
- Create a new Story.
- Select "Add a Canvas Page", "Add Data" and "Data acquired from a datasource" option.
- Notice that the SAP BW or SAP S/4HANA are not available.
- The behavior is by design.
- In case of selecting the "Data acquired from a datasource" option it is only possible to select the created import data connections.
- Use one of the following options to create a new Story from a live data model:
- Add a Canvas Page >> Chart/Table >> Select the model created from the live data connection.
- Add a Canvas Page >> Add Data >> Select the model created from the live data connection.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, cannot, selected, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem