When running a job with a Flat file as a target using a Amazon web service as a file location you receive the following message:
- Error log:
- Job fails with error when using Amazon S3 Cloud Storage as target.
- Error: FIL-052235: |Data flow <data_flow_name> AWS S3 error creating bucket <...>
- Blue Coat Proxy ... ErrorPage not found or denied
- Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.
- JOB: Job <data_flow_name> is terminated due to error <52235>.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP 7 and above
- Amazon S3 Cloud Storage
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.