You compare the reports Schedule of Fixed Assets and Fixed Assets - Line Items and you notice different amounts in the columns acquisition cost and acquisition amount for the same fixed asset class.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Fixed Asset Work Center.
- Use the Reports View.
- Click List.
- Find the Report Schedule of Fixed Assets and open it.
- Enter for instance the Fixed Asset class ABC (where ABC stands for the fixed asset class).
- Click, Click here to start the report.
- Leave the report open.
- Go back to the list of reports.
- Select the report Fixed Assets - Line Items.
- Enter the Fixed Asset class ABC.
Now you compare the columns acquisition cost in the report Schedule of Fixed Assets and acquisition amount in the report Fixed Assets - Line items and you see that the amounts shown differ for the same time frame.
Acquisition Cost includes manual and automatic (index based) revaluation postings while the Acquisition Amount does not include these postings.
This is expected system behavior.
Anlagenspiegel, Anlagen - Buchungen, Zugänge, Anschaffungsbetrag, Fixed Assets - Line Items, Schedule of Fixed Assets, acquisition cost, amount, financial reporting , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , SRD-FIN-ANA-FXA , Fixed Asset Accounting (Reporting) , Problem