A Migration Supplier Invoice has been created and during payment process Withholding Tax Amount is not being displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Payables Work Center.
- Go to the Suppliers > Supplier Account View.
- Search for the respective Supplier.
- Click View button.
- Select the Migration Supplier Invoice.
- Click Pay Manually By > Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Complete the payment.
- Go to the Document Flow.
- Open the Journal Entry.
Journal Entry does not display the Withholding Tax.
In the Migration file, on the Withholding Tax Data tab, the column 'Planned' was left empty. Leaving this column empty, it is assumed that Withholding Tax has been paid already in the legacy system and does not need to be activated within the payment process.
If open items are migrated with the 'Planned' Indicator set (with an X) then the Withholding Taxes are planned and it is assumed that they have not been paid yet. Then they will be activated in the payment process and therefore be displayed in the respective payment document.
If you need to migrate the documents again, you can reverse them as per following steps:
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit > Source Documents View.
- Display all source documents and find ABC (ABC represents the Migrated Supplier Invoice ID).
- Press Actions > View Business Transaction.
- In the new screen click Reverse button.
If the invoices have already been cleared you need to reverse the payment first.
Then re-migrate the invoices and create a new payment. This time the Withholding Tax should appear in the payment.
Withholding Tax, Migration of Open Payables, Migrated Supplier Invoice, Missing Withholding Tax , KBA , migration of open payables , migrated supplier invoice , missing withholding tax , wittholding tax , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To