- Unable to create a repository during the installation of Data Services
- Receive the following error message: "The database connection has failed. Please make sure your connection parameters are correct, and that you are using a valid, supported ODBC driver version, and then try again."
- Afterwards, this error message appears: "The specified Data Services repository information is invalid. Specify valid Data Services repository information."
- Able to click the 'get version' button and receive a message that states that the repository does not contain valid tables, which means that the connection to the database is successful.
- SAP Data Services 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
MSSQL, repository, installation, repository creation failure, unable, DS, DI, Data Services, Data Integrator, Microsoft SQL Server, connection failed , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.