How to process when activity assigneee received SSA TNC inital eligibility on E-Verify step.
See below screenshot for reference:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > E-Verify
- Pick or take the activity of candidate and click next button to follow the Onboarding E-Verify TNC process:
- Corporate Representative will review the 'Further Action Notice' (FAN) in private with candidate.
- Candidate should DECIDE if he/she will contest (take action) or not contest (not take action) to resolve the DHS or SSA TNC case result.
- If you candidate decided to contest the TNC: The employer will refer your case to SSA through E-Verify.
- The employer will also give you a Referral Date Confirmation, which provides you with the date by which you must visit SSA or contact DHS.
- Continue to Step 5.
- If the candidate decides not to contest the TNC, the employer may terminate employment and there are no additional steps for you.
- Candidate and Corporate Representative will now sign the 'Further Action Notice' (FAN) form.
- Candidate will need to contact SSA within 8 Federal Government work days to resolve and permit SSA to notify the employer that the candidate is authorized to work.
- SSA will show 'CASE IN CONTINUANCE' status until SSA successfully verified candidate's status of employment, employer may time to time click refresh result to verify the latest status.
- After receiving 'Employment Authorized' status, click 'Next' button:
- Corporate Representative will confirm if candidate is still currently employed with the company or not.
- Click 'Finish' button to end the E-Verify process:
OBD, ONB, on boarding, e-Verify, Everify, E-Verify, DHS, United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, USA, United States of America, Verification, Verify, Employment, I-9, I9, SSA, Social Security Administration, Authorized, Work, TNC, Tentative Nonconfirmation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To