- You migrated your system to SAP ASE (heterogeneous system copy).
- When running the system with the SAP ASE you identified performance issues with data load on cluster table CDPOS. Same performance issue is seen with BSEG cluster table when using SE16N tcode.
- All required SAP Notes for NW runnning on ASE are installed (see details on the "See Also" section at the end of this KBA)
- Statistics of all physical tables on ASE are up to date.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite SP03 and higher
- SAP ERP - All versions
CDPOS, BSEG, cluster table, declustering, performance , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-DWB-DIC , ABAP Dictionary , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.