Your requirement is to add new Recommended Visit Frequency for the existing Accounts. Upon trying to import data using Data Workbench object Account Visits Details, you receive the processing error:
Recommended visiting frequency ZZZZZZ is not valid
*ZZZZZZ represents the recommended visit frequency for Account
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench workcenter
- Go to Import tab
- Select the radio button for Individual Object
- Go to Insert tab
- Go to Standard Object tab
- Search for the data workbench object Account Visits Details
- Select Download Metadata
- Fill data in the fields
- External_Key: EXT _001 (where EXT _001 represents the External Key for recommended visit frequency
- Account_ID: XXXXXX (where XXXXXX represents the Account ID)
- Recommended_Visit_Frequency: 25 Day(s) (where 25 represents the days in recommended visit frequency)
- Save the file
- Select Next and Browse for the file
- Select Upload
- Choose Next
- Select Import
- Check the Monitor view for the Task
- The records in the file have the Processing Error
In the upload file, the value specified in the field Recommended_Visit_Frequency has incorrect format.
In any Account, there are two facets in which the field Recommended Frequency is available.
- Visits facet which is related to the standard Data Workbench object Account
- Visits Details related to the standard Data Workbench object Account Visits Details
The general documentation of Account Visits Details:
With the Account Visits Details Data Workbench object, you can maintain the Recommended Visit Frequency and Visit Duration for a visit detail instance belonging to the specified Account. A visit detail instance is described by a unique combination of Visit Type and Sales Area (Sales Organization ID, Distribution Channel, Division). The fields Visit Duration and Recommended Visit Frequency are of data type duration.
Definition of datatype duration:
Duration is based on the built-in data type of W3C xsd:duration. This is structured according to the extended representation of ISO 8601 (you may refer to portal).
The representation is PnYnMnDTnHnMnS
The representation uses the following literals:
P = denotes the duration and must precede every duration value
n Y = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in years
n M = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in months
n D = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in days
T = is the prefix for the time period in hours, minutes, and seconds. Not required if no times are represented
n H = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in hours
n M = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in minutes
n S = the number prefix ( n ) is the duration in seconds
n .nnn S = a decimal point precedes fractions of seconds.
Tenths ( n S), hundredths ( n S), and thousandths ( nnn S) of a second can be shown.
The number prefix ( n ) in each case is the duration in fractions of a second.
To describe a Visit Duration of 1 hour the field entry would be PT1H
To specify 25 days as the Visit Frequency, then Recommended_Visit_Frequency field should be P25D
Once the data is uploaded for Account Visits Details, you may check in the Visits Details facet in the Account.
- Go to Customers workcenter
- Go to Accounts view
- Find the respective Account ID and open the Account
- Go to the facet Visits Details
- Under the section Visits Details, you can see the Recommended Visit Frequency in the field Recommended Frequency
Recommended Visit Frequency, Recommended Frequency, Account Visits Details, Visits Details , KBA , recommended visit frequency , recommended frequency , visits details , visit duration , account visits details , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem