Sometimes, some cells are grayed unexpectedly in screen 4900 in program SAPMV45A. For example, when creating a sales order via T-Code VA01, these cells are grayed out and not editable for some unknown reasons:
In this KBA, we will introduce a way of how and where to set breakpoints and debug to analysis the issue quickly.
- This KBA is not to provide a final and dedicated solution since causes vary due to complex logics and business scenarios. It is just a general way we can use under different situations.
- SCREEN-INPUT and SCREEN-ACTIVE will take effect on whether the cell is grayed or not. Their values should be 1 if a cell is supposed to be editable. Thus this KBA is introducing a way to find out where they are changed to 0 for a specific cell.
- In screen 4900(program SAPMV45A), item lines are embedded in table control tctrl_u_erf_auftrag. Thus we will use tctrl_u_erf_auftrag-current_line to navigate to the expected line.
- In flow logic of screen 4900, module feldauswahl inside the loop of control tctrl_u_erf_auftrag contains the logics where SCREEN-INPUT and SCREEN-ACTIVE are changed.
- The steps are demonstrated under new debugger and old debugger. Due to the difference of debugger functions, there are some slight differences during debugging, but the idea will be same.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.