- Share icon is not visible when attempting to share Connections in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- How can we share connections in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Navigate to the Menu icon and select 'Connection'.
- Click on a Salesforce Connection for example, and attempt to click the icon in the top right hand corner.
- Notice that this icon is grayed out.
- This is behavior by design and currently only the owner of the connection can share and/or delete the connection.
- SAP Analytics Cloud supports the connections (referenced on the below page) for sharing: Sharing an Import Data Connection
- An enhancement request about "Being able to share Salesforce connection" has been created: 218798. Please vote this so that the Development team can consider implementing this is future releases of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- For datasources which do not currently support sharing, you can export the connection by following the guide: Exporting Content to a .tgz File
- Additionally when deleting a user, transferring its content will also transfer the connection ownership(s) if there is any.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), Business ByDesign Analytics, Business Warehouse (BW), Cloud for Customer, Cloud for Customer Analytics, Concur, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Fieldglass, S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics, Universe, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Google Drive, Google BigQuery, OData Services, Salesforce, SQL, File Server, SAP ERP, HANA , KBA , erp connection cannot be shared , on-premise erp system , erp connections , share button is greyed out. gratyed gray , grayed disabled , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem