You try to replicate opportunities from CRM to Cloud for Customer (C4C), but the custom status is not updating.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: You have a working integration scenario by using the interface OpportunityReplicationBulkInitiatedByExternalIn.
- Replicate an opportunity with a custom status from CRM.
- Open the opportunity in C4C.
- The status has not updated.
Even if you maintained LeadLifeCycleStatusCode or LeadUserStatusCode in code list mapping, custom statuses in opportunities skip the code list mapping.
You need to maintain the custom statuses for opportunities in Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Opportunities activity.
- Click on Maintain Custom Status.
- Add the custom statuses you would like to have.
Opportunity custom status, Opportunity status, OpportunityReplicationBulkInitiatedByExternalIn , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To