Delivery output is not printed at Delivery creation
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Output relevance condition is set for the delivery output type.
- Go to the App 'Output Parameter Determination'
- Check Output Type: Show Rules for: Outbound Delivery, Determination Step: Output Type
- Customize Output: Show Rules for: Outbound Delivery, Determination Step: Output Relevance
- Output Type: DELIVERY_NOTE
- Remove the condition on the overall goods movement status OvrlGdsMvtStat
Then the output will be triggered once the delivery has been created.
Output Parameter Determination, Output, DELIVERY_NOTE, DELIVERY_PICK_LIST, Output Relevance, OvrlGdsMvtStat, Fiori, Status, 1LQ, , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-OM , Delivery Output Management , How To