When you set the Ticket without account to irrelevant, you get the error 'Please enter a party with role account' and the save fails. This is also valid for the creation of Sub Tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Open the ticket 123(where 123 represents ticket ID without account).
Choose the Actions button and select Set As Relevant.
System gives the error 'Please enter a party with role account' and does not save.
The party role Account is maintained as mandatory in the Business Configuration activity. When this is set, this Warning message will be displayed in multiple scenarios, in order to warn the user that an Account must be maintained for the scenario to work.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the Open Activity List button.
- Open the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Choose the Maintain Involved Parties link.
- Here, the party role Account has the Mandatory checkbox selected.
De-select to resolve the issue.
account save fail ticket irrelevant , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To