Custom Queries including Marketing Conditions do not return the expected results. Marketing Attributes are overlooked.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts workcenter.
- Enter the Advanced search.
- Select the value you want to filter in various fields.
- Click Maintain Conditions under Marketing Attributes.
- Add the conditions you wish to filter.
- Save the query.
- Click Go.
Results: The query does not return the expected results. The search was not filtered.
You are using an OR operator, and the result will be that 1 of the conditions is met and therefore, one out of all you Attributes Condition is present in the results.
However, you were meant to use an AND condition.
You may raise an incident for SAP to enable this operator on your tenant ; the OR operator is the one that comes by default.
Maintain Attributes, Maintain Condition, Custom query, Query. , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-BA , Business Attributes , Problem