What will happen to draft application and what is the expected behavior?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Successfactors Recruiting
- Candidates may want to partially complete an application, leave and return later to finish it.
- When this feature is enabled, a Save button appears on the bottom of the application page.
- If the candidate clicks the button, a confirmation message appears. The draft application was saved successfully.
- When the feature is enabled, a Saved Jobs tab appears on the Job Management tab. You can find saved draft applications here. The candidate can use the Actions menu to complete or delete the draft application.
- If a candidate tries to apply to a job posting which has been removed from the Saved Applications menu, they will receive a message that the job is no longer posted and accepting applications.
- You cannot control the columns that display in the Saved Applications menu.
- The Saved Jobs tab is not officially supported.
- The Saved Jobs tab only appears when Mobile Apply is not enabled. When Mobile Apply is enabled, it does not appear.
- Our PM Team has confirmed that customers should not use mobile apply without RMK.
- The Implementation guide mentions the prerequisite to use Mobile Apply is RMK. If the customer doesn’t have RMK, it will not work correctly and they may lose some functionalities.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, RMK, save draft , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To