You have posted a Customer Invoice 123 with Payment Term, where you can avail Y% cash discount if the Invoice is paid within X days and Z net due days.
You are trying to clear Customer Invoice through a payment fetched via memolines and the discount Y% is not considered and is considered as Remainning Balance.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer Invoicing Work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Documents and Find Customer Invoice ID 123.
- Select the Invoice ID and Go to Document flow.
- In the Document flow,Go to Payment Allocation and Choose External Reference.
- Go to the PostProcessing of the Corresponding item of the Bank Statement.
You could see that the difference amount between Invoice and Payment being considered as Remaining Balance.
The memo line contains the Cash discount amount but the system cannot identify this as there is no memoline rule available for translating this info.Hence ,Cash discounts are not considered during clearing of Invoice in an
Automatic Bank Statement Upload.
This is a new requirement and currently is not feasible in Business ByDesign.
"Cash Discount" "Memoline" "Customer Invoice" , KBA , cash discount , bank statement upload , memoline , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , Problem