The delete action you created in the SAP Cloud Supplication studio is not visible in the system interface.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Direct delete action for non-SADL OWL is not supported due to technical limitations.
To enable the delete action, we recommend to resort to a SADL OWL.
- Open the SAP Cloud Application Studio.
- Go to the UI Menu.
- Click on File.
- Click New.
- Select Reusable Components.
- Select Object Work List from the list.
- Select SADL-OWL from the Template list.
- Give New Component Name.
- Browse Location.
- Assign Package.
- Click on the Ok button.
- Now first add Description to OWL.
- Define Access check mode.
- Define BO in Access Controlled Business Object (Select BO from Which you want to crate SADL OWL).
- Go to the Controller tab.
- Once it is done, your SADL Query is Ready to execute; However before that, you need to bund all resultant field with the UI list field so it can show on screen.
- Click on the Datamodel tab.
- Field/Structure/List with green colour are having binding with BO fields/Queries.
- Datalist contain fields that are checked in the Result Column in Controller->Query.
- SearchParameters contain field that are checked in Search column in Controller->Query.
- Go to the Designer Tab.
- Select Column in List Panel.
- Go to the Property Tab on the right side.
- Click on Value Property.
- Select Binding option from popup.
- Select field from DataList that you want to bind with Selected Column.
- Click ok.
- Change Label of column if required using Label Property.
- Bind all column with DataList ‘s field.
You may proceed to your tests.
SAP Cloud Application Studio, Query , Delete Action disabled, Delete icon, Reusable Component, SADL, non SADL-OWL. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-XTS , UI Framework Cross Topics , Problem