How to delete a generated advanced report in Onboarding?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Onboarding users can delete their Advanced Report by following below steps.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Reports
- Click the Advanced Report sub-tab
- Select the report by clicking the row
- Delete button will show in the menu bar
- Click 'Delete' button to proceed
Report scope that is under Public can only be deleted by the Report Owner, if you have proxy permission, try to delete the report on behalf of the owner.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How to create an Onboarding Advanced Reports in Onboarding? Find out in KBA 2161955
- Want to know more information about available reports that administrators can generate? See KBA 2082722
- Understand why exported report shows data keys as header and not their field name by checking KBA 2423857
- How to delete Advanced Reports templates in Onboarding? Submit an incident by following KBA 2317029
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports, Advanced Report, Delete, Remove, Ad-Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To