In App Manage Automatic Payments (App ID F0770) checks do not automatically print out.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Execute Automatic payment in app Manage Automatic Payments
Step 2: Generate Payment
Check not automatically printed out.
1. Check Test script J60_US to ensure all steps with regard to BRF+ Settings for Printed Checks and help.sap.com Configuring the Output of Outgoing Checks
2. In addtion go to app “Manage Your Solution” choose “Configure Your Solution
3. Select the Application Area as “Finance” and Sub Application Area as “Accounts Payable”, Item Name as "Payment Medium Formats" Description "Make Settings related to Payment Medium Formats"
4. Step Name: Create/Assign Selection Variants (Alternative) (SSCUI 102238), Click the “Configure”
4. In the popup window, Enter Pmnt medium Format name CHECK_OM
5. Selection Variant CHECK_OM
6. Check Format Parameters - Print Queue Name - Enter same. Continue
7. On Q system if you make changes and click on the save button. Changes in Q system will be transported to P system.
8. After payment run & payment medium is created, the system should trigger the output request of check based on your BRF+ setting of 'Outgoing Check'.
9. You can monitor the status of output request in APPs 'Manage Outgoing Checks' (App ID F1578) and you can reprint check in this API
This note is Cloud Relevant
2706870 - No Check in app Manage Outgoing Checks after Automatic Payment
F0770, Variant, , F110, SSCUI, CLOUD, SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT, SAP_BR_AP_ACCOUNTANT, SAP_BR_AR_ACCOUNTANT, SAPF110S, ACH, application log, PMF, Payment medium Format, 102238, OBPM4, APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN, output parameter determination, CHECK_OM, FIORI, APP, SAPFPAYM, new setup customer, F1578 , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To