This KBA explains how to delete a Job Requisition and what permissions are required to do so.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Pre-requisites: Enable Delete Job Requisition Functionality
Step 1: Provisioning > Company Settings > uncheck "Hide Delete Icon Inside Form"
Please engage with an implementation partner as Support wouldn't be allowed to change this setting.
Step 2: Admin Center > Form Template Settings > Form Template > uncheck "Disable Delete button"
Step 3: Provide Permission to specific User or Role.
Non-RBP: Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions > Enable "Delete Job Requisition"
RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > <!Role!> > Manage Recruiting > Enable "Delete Job Requisition"
How to delete Job Requisition:
Step 1: Recruiting > <!Job Requisition!> > Job Requisition Details Page > Button Tool Bar > Click Delete Button
Important notes when deleting Job Requisition:
- If the job requisition already has some applicants the system will prompt a warning before deleting the requisition.
- If the job requisition doesn't have any applicants the system will prompt a confirmation message to delete the job requisition.
- Actual applicant will only be emailed when the Job Requisition is deleted.
- User may opt to configure a generic email notification that will be sent to all candidates or use the multi-select status set feature to select the candidates they would like to notify.
- If we delete a Job Requisition, the candidates will not be deleted, they are kept in a separate part of the system.
- The applications for that specific requisition will be deleted, but if the candidate applied to other requisitions, those applications would remain.
2144775 - Restore a deleted job requisition - Recruiting Management
2341695 - Admin settings and permissions - Recruiting Management
2315737 - Mass delete job requisitions - Recruiting Management
Enable; Delete; Job; Requisition; Button; Permission; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To