The products are getting added to sales order automatically.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Choose the view Sales order.
- Choose the button New.
- Enter the Account.
- Under the productsview we see products added automatically.
The Products are getting added automatically to the sales order because you have a product lists XYZ (XYZ represents product list id) which is defined in the system and marked as Automatic proposal true.
- Go to the Products work center.
- Choose the view Product Lists.
- Enter XYZ in the search field.
- Choose the Product List.
- Open it.
- Choose the field Automatic Proposal.
- Deselect the check box.
Sales order, products in order, automatic product proposal , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem