- ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace including klicense_heartbeat_proc
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001a974f9 (mebziRSgHP87kCZW5KsAM+0x9)
Note: mebziRSgHP87kCZW5KsAM() is garbage and will be different on each occurrence, for example (q4MPAnQskaNb+0x8c)
- Stack trace includes modules:
- A full example of this issue is shown in attachment : Full_Stack_Example_KBA_2697103.txt
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
- SySam license server
Sybase, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.