- Client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- Errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module ct_gp_version() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x53a5029c) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000101284428 (ct_gp_version+0x3c), siginfo (code, address) = (51, 0x00000000000001d0)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, segment, violation, kisignal, CR#815083, CR815083, 815083, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.