Information about Document Center bulk download specification and limits.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
There are 2 Internet Information Services (IIS) limits:
- 20 MB
- 110 seconds timeout
- HTTP download is synchronous in nature, the browser is waiting for 110 seconds to get the files from SharePoint Document Center and it process each files one by one before finally getting the download
- Most of the time download is failing due to timeout because of restriction of 110 Seconds
- The recommended approach is to use HTTP download and filter with advance conditions so that at a time it should not download more than 30-35 files.
HTTP download is limited in nature.
The feature has a limitation of 1 Gigabyte (GB).
- As tested with 420 files it was able to download successfully
- Ensure that the configured destination is correct and the folder is present
- Leave the folder blank and it will download the file at the default location
document, center, limitation, onboarding, 1.0, bulk, download , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To