Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud agent & "error code":"rawError":"ERROR_RUNTIME_EXECUTION" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) while trying to build query via Universe connection. The issue only appears after an update, no such behaviour was observed before the update.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
- Check the version of Cloud Agent and see if it meets the minimum requirements. If it doesn't then install and deploy the most recent Cloud Agent version, follow Help.Sap.com. However, if it does meet the minimum requirements, then try deleting Tomcat Cache and Redeploy C4A_AGENT.war file.
If the issue still persists, then it needs further investigation. See KBA 2358097 - SAP Analytics Cloud connecting to on-premise data *** Master KBA **
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem