You have attached images and .doc files when answering a Survey, but not all attachments appear when you generate the Summary for it.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter (in our example).
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity that contains a survey.
- Go to the Surveys facet.
- Click the Survey that should be answered.
- Click the Attachments icon in the left side of the "Save as Draft" button.
- Upload your attachments.
- Click the Close button.
- Click the Submit button.
- You can see that the files that you've attached are in the Attachments section.
- Click in the More button on Survey section.
- Click on Generate Survey Summary.
- Not all files attached in the survey are included in the summary.
This is the expected system behavior.
Currently, only images are supported as attachments in the Survey summary form. This has been introduced with 1902.
If you need the .doc files that you've attached in the survey included in the survey summary form, you may contact your implementation manager.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Survey, Attachments, Summary, images, word, doc , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To