When in a Job Requisition I don't see the Display Options for me to select:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management:
- Candidate Profile;
To be able to use the Display Options in the application you will need to add this section to your Candidate Application.
First of all, you need to have Manage Templates enabled. If you need to enable it, please check the article 2365214 - Manage Templates for Recruiting Management
With the Manage Templates for Recruiting enabled you now can just follow the below steps.
- Access the Admin Center -> Manage Templates:
- Go to Recruiting Management -> Job Application:
- Select the Job Application template:
- Now that the template is open, in the left corner click in General Settings to exapand and you will see and Add New button:
- Click in the button and click in "Add candidate summary display options configuration":
- A popup window will appear, then click in Add new and fill the information with a field of your choice:
- Click in done, the popup window will close and then click in publish in the top left:
- Check in the top if the version changed and look for the confirmation messate in the top right corner:
- Now, go back to the job requisition to check the display option that is now available:
- If you click in it, you will see some standard field, the field you configured and also the option to freeze the candidate name:
* The Standard Fields on the left pane could not be removed even from the Application XML Template perspective.
* These fields could not be set to be disabled ot unchecked to all users.
* Fields added to Display Options will also be displayed in the Filter Options. Picklist fields with parent-child relationships must have both child AND parent added to the Display Options list. Parent first.
Candidate, Display Options, Candidate Summary Display Options, Manage Templates, candidate-summary-display-options-config, Freeze the first column (candidate name)