When you click the “Check in” button in Visit, the field “Out of Range Check-In” displays 'No' even though the current position is far more than the distance setting in Business Configuration.
SAP Cloud for Customer All Version
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visit work center.
- Open Visit ABC (ABC represents the Visit ID).
- Press the "Check in" button in the Bottom menu bar.
- Find the field “Out of Range Check-In” showed as No even the current position is far more than the distance setting in Business Configuration.
This function is not working as expected since Geo Codes are missing at Account master data level.
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Account work center view.
- Search for the Account of Visit ABC.
- Go to the Addresses Facet.
- Go to the Details Pane.
- Maintain the Latitude and Longitude field accordingly. There are 2 fields named as Latitude and Longitude, which you can use Edit Master Layout to add.
Out of Range Check-In; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To