You have created custom Sales Cycles and custom Sales Phases but the standard Sales Phases are still being displayed in the Pipeline Simulation diagram; the standard Sales Cycle cannot be deleted from the Finetuning Activity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Pipeline Simulation workcenter.
- Select My Opportunities Bar Chart.
Result: In the diagram, the custom Sales Phases as well as the standard Sales Phases are being displayed.
You had used the standard Sales Phases in previous Opportunities hence the Sales Phases are being still displayed; this is also the reason why the Sales Cycle cannot be deleted from the Finetuning.
It is currently not possible to remove unwanted Sales Phases from the Pipeline Simulation diagram. This functionality will be introduced in one of the future releases.
As a work-around, you can hide the unwanted Sales Phases using Code List Restriction.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click Code List Restriction.
- Select the BO: Opportunities.
- Select Code to Restrict: Sales Phases.
- Save and Open.
- Now select the options as required.
- Restart the system to get the entries fully reflected.
pipeline simulation, sales phase, sales cycle , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem