You cannot add Xodata in the folder of solution explorer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Applications Studio
- Open PDI solution
- Right click the target folder
- Click Add->New items
- Choose Odata extension and click OK
- Configure the XOdata and save it
- Xodata is still not under the target folder
The observed behavior where the xodata file is created at the solution level has been the intended behavior in Cloud Applications Studio.
A new feature is planned for future where the xodata file will be created in the respective folder. This new feature will be released in the future release according to the roadmap.
Xodata Folder , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SOL , ByDesign Studio Solution Explorer , How To