- Renumbering the existing sales office results in the following error: "Special Characters are not allowed".
- The Sales Office could not be changed.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
During the Preset Phase
- Logon to the Launchpad with User role SAP_BR_BCP_EXPERT.
- Open App 'Manage Your Solution'.
- Open App 'Configure Your Solution'.
- Select 'Configuration Step' (Configuration ID) '100221' - Sales Offices.
- Edit the Sales Office.
- Try updating the Sales Office.
- Error message is displayed: "Special Characters are not allowed".
The issue for Sales office is fixed in 1811 release. The validation of the ID for sales office to allow a space in the fourth character.
Please continue to proceed the preset phase without having changed the 2 values on your own. At the end of the precedure, set up a customer message for the activation as indicated in chapter 3.2 of the Preset Phase Setup Guide, and attach there additionally the Excel sheet "Org Structure Definition Template" with the values you need.
Provisioning, activation Issue, Sales Office, Company Code , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , Problem