- You are creating an Order using the Fiori App "Create Maintenance Order" and noticed that not all order types are available for selection.
- You are trying to change a specific order (example: refurbishment order) using the "Change Order" App and you receive the error:
"Refurbishment orders cannot be maintained by this application"
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, GUI, WDA, WEBGui, WebDympro, Fiori, Order, Type, Missing, unavailable, Refurb, CU, Refurbishment, Compatible, Unit, Service, List, EAMS_WDA_ORDNTF_OIF, EAMS_WDA_ORDNTF_OIF_CFG, orders cannot be maintained by this application , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , EP-PCT-MAN-MP , BP for Planner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.