- You carry out Integration with program /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING for multiple portfolio items (e.g. by selecting a bucket or the whole portfolio). You notice that the financial planning data is only processed for some items but not all.
- If you run the program for just one of the "missed" items, then the Integration and planning are carried out OK.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1 ; SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
financial integration, plan costs, actual costs , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.