You have executed a Dunning Run. But you cannot see the Dunning Proposal generated by the system.
You have selected the checkbox - Include Items Not Overdue in the Dunning Strategies Finetune activity. However, you cannot see any Dunning Proposal generated by the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Settings in Dunning Strategies finetune activity:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Overview.
- Search for the Finetune activity - Dunning Strategies (or access the activity through the activity list of your First Implementation project).
- Press Edit Dunning Strategies.
- Select the Dunning Strategies.
- In the Details section you have selected the Include Items Not Overdue checkbox.
Dunning Run Execution:
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Navigate to the Dunning Run view.
- Click on New - Dunning Run.
- Enter the data as per your requirement.
- Schedule the run immediately.
- Once the execution is finished, you cannot see the dunning proposal generated under Dunning view.
There are two reasons:
- System checks for Due Item(s) for the customer account. In case there is no due item then system will not generate a Dunning Proposal.
- If you have selected the Include Items Not Overdue checkbox and you expect the system to generate the Dunning Proposal for the open items with a Net Due Date in the future, then there will be no Dunning Proposal generated either as at least one Overdue item should be available in the customer account to generate a Dunning Proposal / Letter.
This is a standard system behavior.
- If you want to create a Dunning Letter for not due items, you can use the Balance Confirmation functionality. Please check the help center document Create Balance Confirmation Run.
- As the Dunning Letter is a legal document, there will be no Dunning Letter generated for open items with a Net Due Date in future. The Balance Confirmation is not a legal document and can therefore be sent to customers with only Open items, also with a Net Due date in future.
- The not due items are not available in a Dunning Proposal. They are displayed in the Dunning Letter preview only where due items as well as all open items are listed.
SAP ByDesign help document Create Balance Confirmation Run
Dunning Letter, Dunning Proposal, Dunning letter not showing customer invoice , KBA , dunning letter , dunning proposal , dunning letter not showing invoice , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem