When using waterfall chart with more than 5 restricted measures SAC shows this error message:
Unable to retrieve data from the datasource. Error:[Error Server]:(#42014) Caught exception 70006970: Evaluator: type error
in expression evaluator;\$message\$=Evaluator: type error in expression evaluator;object=FNSDM:CNVS_MNDAen ]
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.3
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the customer tenant.
2. Open story Files/Pruebas_Sprint1
3. You'll see a waterfall chart
4. Try adding a restricted measure in this chart, you'll see the error message.
The expression defined in the view used a variable as type string although it was defined it as an integer
Check the design and make modifications so that the variables match.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem