When using "Device Preview" with Tablet in SAP Analytics Cloud, the charts are not being resized properly after changing between Small and Large Tablet.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.16
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which has multiple charts on responsive page.
- Click on "Device Preview".
- Select "Tablet".
- Change the size to "Small" and "Large" table.
- Notice that the charts are not being resized properly.
This issue is By Design, as the small ipad is not a direct scaled down version of the large tablet. Depending on how many lanes and the number of columns each lane occupies, the lanes can reflow on top of each other. We scale the size of the widget according the aspect ratio based on the number of columns the lane takes up on the ipad vs number of columns the lane is designed in.
One suggested solution is to rearrange the lanes that have more columns by moving some of the content to a new lane so that the lanes can reflow on top of each other, reducing the space at the bottom. Please refer to https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/resources-reflow-lanes/ for how medium reflow works and how different reflow customer can get in device preview.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, tablet, device, ios, preview, size, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem