Warning message "Country of registration for company XXX is not supported by SAP Business ByDesign. Localization is not available for this country." occurrs when selecting Country of Registration
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Organizational Management work center
2. Select Org Structures work center view
3. Select Edit
4. Select New and select Org Unit
5. Navigate to Definitions facet and select Company checkbox
6. Select Country of Registration
Then warning occurrs
The cause for this issue is that the country of registration is not supported by SAP Business ByDesign.
Countries which are support by SAP Business By Design can be found in the SAP Business ByDesign Road Map
Recommendation: You can ignore this warning message and activate the Org structure but it may cause further issues in FIN or CRM transactional documents. Hence Please consult with your SAP Project team to overcome this issue.
Org Management; Localization , KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , Problem