A boolean type of field was configured as a Dynamic Group Filter (dg-filter). However, when it is used when Permission Groups or from Mass Change Employee Groups, there are no results in Employee Count. For example, Job Information - Is Fulltime Employee
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Add a new boolean dg-filter (for ex, Job Information - Is Fulltime Employee)
2406847 - How to Add a New Field in People Pool RBP "permission-group-filter"
2. Navigate to Manage Permission Groups
3. Click on Create New
4. From the People Pool dropdown, select Job Information - Is Fulltime Employee
5. Select Yes for the value
6. Click on Update button at the Active Group Membership box.
7. Zero or no results even you have assigned employees with Fulltime Employment.
Job Information - Is Fulltime Employee is BOOLEAN type of field. This type of field is not supported yet to be used for Dynamic Group Filter (dg-filter).
Customer may opt to choose other fields as a filter.
Enhancement Request can be logged to support BOOLEAN type of field as dg-filter in the future.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
dg-filter, Dynamic Group Boolean, Is Fulltime Employee , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Product Enhancement