When trying to create a Purchasing Order from a Purchase Requisition in the S/4Hana Public Cloud, the system raises error message 'Item category U not allowed with document type NB' ME020.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open APP 'Manage Purchase Requisitions'.
- Select a Purchase Requisition that has been created with item category 'U'.
- Add a valid source of supply and Press 'Create Purchase Order'.
- Confirm document type 'NB' and Press Save.
- System raises error message ME020 'Item category U not allowed with document type NB'.
In the Public Cloud this option is not supported. The APPs and background PO creation jobs use the default document type NB, which does not support the usage of item category 'U' Stock transfer.
Create a UB Purchase Order from your Purchase Requisition, using the APP 'Manage Purchase Requisitions' or using the webgui tile 'Create Purchase Order - Avanced' to create a UB PO type.
ECC, SIMG_CFMENUOLMEOMH5, BSART, T161P, LMEPOF1V, MEPO_ITEM_MAIN_CHECK_1, MEXF_BSART, T160. , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , How To