When you are trying to confirm the Make Task, system throws below error messages :
---->Conversion factor for quantity MASS not defined in Product definition; Action Failed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Go to Task Control view.
- Find required Task ID against respective Production Order.
- Select and choose to confirm.
- Mark the checkbox confirmation finished.
- Here system throws above error messages.
For input products, in their respective product's master data, the base UoM is X and the logistics, planning, valuation UoM of the same product is Y. There is no conversion factor maintained in the product master between X and Y. ( i,e. here X and Y are Units of Measure)
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center
- Go to Products view
- Search for a respective Product ID.
- Select and edit it.
- Choose View All
- Under General tab, go to General sub tab.
- Scroll down, under the Quantity Conversions section.
- Maintain the Quantity Conversion factor between X and Y. ( i.e. here X and Y are Units of Measure)
Units of Measure,Conversion factor for quantity MASS not defined in Product definition, Make Task , KBA , conversion factor for quantity mass , units of measure , confirm make task , make task , AP-PE , Production , Problem