- As from 1 January 2019, 15 Belgian municipalities will be merged into 7. Reducing the number of Flemish municipalities from 308 to 300, and the Belgian total from 589 to 581.
- The municipalities concerned so far: Meeuwen-Gruitrode and Opglabbeek and Overpelt and Neerpelt in Limburg; Kruishoutem and Zingem and Aalter and Knesselare in East Flanders. Deinze and Nevele in East Flanders and Puurs and Sint-Amands in Antwerp province have also expressed an interest in merging.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Belgium
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Flemish municipalities; gemeente; fusion; 2019; , KBA , PA-PA-BE , Belgium , PY-BE , Belgium , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.